The last couple of months have been challenging as the COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on businesses across sectors. As most businesses continue to run their operations remotely, the reliance on the internet and online services has grown leaps and bounds. It is safe to say most sectors have evolved, upskilled, and adapted to this new normal by digitizing their operations.
G Suite by Google is one of the tools that has helped bridge the gap in a physically distant world. Be it personal or professional, from business teams collaborating to individuals connecting with their friends and family, G Suite plans have something to offer everyone!
When it comes to our business, G Suite has not only helped our customers effectively but also ‘us’ as a team. We team up in real-time on presentations, documents, online video conferencing and chats, send professionally branded emails across the organization, as well as, to external associates. Most importantly, G Suite plans are secure, that is a bonus as you need not worry about the privacy of your data!
So, what is all the buzz about the all-new Google G Suite plans? Well, in addition to the Basic plan we’re launching 2 new additional plans with amazing features:
- Unlimited Cloud storage up to 1TB
- Enhanced security with a vault for eDiscovery of emails, chats, files and archiving
- Endpoint Management to remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Cloud Identity Premium to manage devices, apps, and users
- Priority support with 1-hour response times on critical issues
- Data loss prevention for Gmail and Drive
We’re thrilled about the new launch and hope you are too! So, what are you waiting for? Buy G Suite plans today!