The digital revolution brought about a change in the way consumers interact with a brand. As consumers started spending more time on the internet, businesses started focusing on their online presence. Consumers today want to be heard and need their questions answered – ASAP. This led to websites offering an option to the consumers to voice their queries by introducing a contact form. It is a brand’s way of saying, “We are listening to you.”
Uses of a contact form:
2. Business inquiry
4. Career inquiry
WordPress has over 1600 contact form plugins. It can be really confusing and time consuming to find the best plugin for your website. Here is a handpicked list of four best contact form plugins for WordPress:
2. Pirate Forms
3. Gravity Forms
4. Ninja Forms
A powerful and user-friendly WordPress form builder, WPForms plugin comes with a host of features for beginners as well as the experienced webmasters.
– Drag-and-Drop functionality
– Pre-built form Templates
– Mobile ready
– SEO Friendly
– Optimized for speed
– Multi-page forms
– Spam protection
– User registration forms
– Instant Notifications
– Forms based on smart conditional logic
– File uploads along with form submissions
– Add-ons – PayPal, Stripe, Mail Chimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, etc.
– Custom Captcha
There is a Free (WPForms Lite and Pro (WPForms Pro) version available. WPForms does not need any knowledge of coding.
Create simple and good looking contact forms using Pirate Forms by TheMeIsle.
– Easy to use
– Fully customizable
– Custom SMTP
– Store submissions
– Shortcode ready
– Pro version: Multiple forms, MailChimp integration, Custom form fields & Support and updates
There is a free and a Pro version available. This is a good option for a quick and simple contact form on your WordPress site.
For those who know exactly what they want, Gravity forms offers easy tools to create advanced forms for WordPress powered websites.
– Form Builder with multi-page forms, limit entries and other advanced settings.
– A wide array of form fields
– Conditional logic to tailor-make the fields according to the user
– Order forms with integrated PayPal Add-on
– View, edit and analyze entries via your WordPress dashboard
– Notification emails whenever a form is submitted
– Auto responder
– WordPress developers can customize Gravity Forms functionality using the extensive API
– Optimized for mobile devices
Ninja Forms is a free and easy-to-use form creation tool for WordPress. You can build forms within minutes using a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop form creator
Contact forms are vital for conversing with your site visitors, but the number of plugin options can be overwhelming. Here’s a helping hand – if you’re looking for a free WordPress plugin that helps you easily create a contact form, WPForms Lite is a good fit. It has an intuitive interface and comes with pre-built templates, making it quick and easy to build your form. And, if you’re a developer and would like to extend the functionalities, we would recommend Gravity Forms.
We hope this guide helps you choose the right contact form plugin for your WordPress site.