Did you know that HostGator India pays up to ₹3,000 per sale to affiliates? This means that if you can help us to make just 21 sales a month (and it’s quite achievable), you will earn ₹63,000 every month!
In this article, we show you 9 different ways to build your audience base while promoting HostGator India’s web hosting services as an affiliate. Check them out, and learn how your efforts can easily translate into an excellent source of revenue every month!
1. Write a Great Review
People love to read well-researched and unbiased reviews, such as the pros and cons of web hosting services. Some of the important points to include in a review are:
– Rate multiple competitors for easy comparison
(test the services and make genuine recommendations)
– Be sure to include the most important features, advantages and benefits
– Insert your affiliate links
2. Create How-to Blogs, Infographics & Videos
How-to blogs are an extremely popular form of content on the Internet. People love them, and so do search engines. Infographics and videos get shared a lot more (and have the power to go viral). They attract more traffic to your website, help send more referral traffic to our website – and thus help you to earn more commissions.
3. Publish the Following Types of Blogs
It’s not uncommon to run out of blog ideas, so here’s a list of 12 blog ideas to help generate buzz, attract more traffic to your website and (in the process) increase the visibility of your affiliate ad banners and text ads:
1. Create an alternatives list blog, such as Web Hosting Alternatives: My Experience With The Top Web Hosting Providers in India
2. Create a Why I Shifted To blog, such as Why I Shifted to HostGator India
3. Do a one-on-one comparison blog, such as HostGator India vs Another Hosting Provider
4. Create an easy-to-understand web hosting tutorial, such as
How to Host a Website – A Complete Guide for Beginners
5. Create a YouTube tutorial, such as on How to Host A Website etc.
6. Create a detailed case study, such as on 5 Unforgettable Lessons I Learned From Cloud Hosting
7. Include one of HostGator India’s web hosting services as part of a blog, such as Top 5 WordPress Plugins for Internet Marketers
8. Show your earnings in a blog as a HostGator India affiliate, such as How I Earn ₹60,000 Every Month Selling India’s Most Trusted Best Web Hosting Services Online
9. Do an online webinar about web hosting
10. Make it part of a Special Deals blog
11. Create a product update blog whenever new features are added to an offering
12. Create a list of users, such as Top Companies Using HostGator India’s Web Hosting Services
While this is by no means a complete list, it can help you add variety to your blogs, and induce visitors to keep coming back to your website for more information.
4. Promote Special Offers
Another great but simple way to attract more traffic to your website is to promote HostGator India’s special offers and discount coupons, especially during the holiday season. You can share them with your readers via emails, newsletters, listings and blog articles. Nobody likes to turn down a good offer..
Did you know that HostGator India offers fantastic discounts on special days like Independence Day, etc. Promote these offers creatively on your blogs, emails or newsletters, and you won’t be disappointed!
5. Display Your Web Hosting Ad Banners
HostGator India’s web hosting ad banners1 are a great way to promote our offerings. They are available in multiple sizes and you’ll be able to easily set them up on your website even if you’re a newbie.
A well-placed placed ad banner or text link will significantly increase conversion rates.
6. Write An Epic Comparison Post
Comparison posts are a great way to tell your readers about different web hosting companies in a single post. A good comparison post should include the pros and cons of each web hosting provider, along with a well-researched and honest description of the host’s services.
To create an epic post, you will have to go the extra mile by making it better than those of other bloggers in terms of value, engagement and trust. Be sure to give it your best shot by including discount coupons and special deals, along with any useful information others may have missed out.
7. Improve Your SERP Rankings via Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Good, well-researched blogs and comparison posts tend to outperform normal articles. Be sure to use Google Keyword Planner and find the most relevant search terms (keywords) you can create unique content on. Keywords are the search words and phrases people use to search online before buying a product or service.
Research well around the keywords and create valuable content that people find easy to read and benefit from. It will not only boost your rankings on the search engine results pages (SERPs) but also drive more traffic to your website (and eventually translate to higher sales).
8. Get Social
Social media is among the most powerful channels for affiliate marketers. It’s great for building relationships and converting prospects into customers. Social media channels provide you an extremely cost-effective, efficient and potent way to build trust (and attract traffic).
Create content that is interesting, informative and engaging, and share it through the channels where your target audiences are most likely to be found. Whether it’s an image, text post or video, be sure to use the most relevant social media channels so that your message reaches the right people and gets shared as much as possible.
9. Leverage the Power of Email Marketing (No Spam, though)
The world’s top online marketers and bloggers will tell you that the money’s in the list. A targeted Email list with loyal subscribers is a sure-shot way to make money.
Whenever a subscriber clicks on an ad banner or text link on your email or newsletter and buys a web hosting plan from our website, you will be paid an affiliate commission. Email marketers with thousands of subscribers are making handsome amounts of money from a single mail just by recommending a product or a service – and so can you.
Below are a couple of ways you can profit from a mailing list:
– Recommend HostGator India’s web hosting plans to your subscriber list via your email or newsletter. If you don’t have a mailing list, work on building it.
– Share a free how-to eBook via your mailing list (such as on setting up a website over the weekend, which web hosting plans to opt for, etc.), with strategically placed ad banners and text links promoting our offerings.
Start Making More Money With HostGator India!
Making money from an affiliate program isn’t always easy. But HostGator India does the heavy work for you, and (compared to others) sets you up nicely to earn thousands of rupees every month. How much you earn will depend on how creatively you’re able to promote your business (and our services).
If you haven’t already registered as an affiliate yet, check out HostGator India’s affiliate program. You’ll be glad you did!